Position: Energy Conservation Engineer
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Master of Science
Positions available: 1
NAICS: 541330 (Engineering Services)
NOC Group: 2132
NOC Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employer: CES Engineering Ltd
Address: 5001 Yonge Street, Unit 1515, Toronto, ON, M2N 6P6
Benefits: CPP, WCB, EI, after six months extended medical
C.E.S. Engineering Ltd is a multidisciplinary engineering company with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary and Montreal. The company has been providing comprehensive performance engineering services for over seventeen years. We strive to provide optimized, documented facility and systems operation using our core services: Retrofit Design, Total Building Commissioning, Performance Measurement and Verification and Energy Analysis and Modeling.
Key Duties and Responsiblities:
- Conduct research into the feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and systems;
- Plan and manage projects, and prepare material, cost and timing estimates, reports and design specifications for machinery and systems;
- Design building energy systems components, tools, fixtures and equipment;
- Analyze dynamics and vibrations of mechanical systems and structures
- Supervise and inspect the installation, modification and commissioning of building energy systems at construction sites;
- Develop maintenance standards, schedules and programs;
- Investigate systems failures or unexpected maintenance problems;
- Supervise other technicians and technologists, and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
- Master’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years energy conservation experience for building systems
- Extensive experience in programming and commissioning of Building Automation Control.
- Experience in developing and performing fault detection for BAS systems
- Knowledge of other digital building systems would be an asset.
Extensive experience in energy conservation engineering is required, particularly in:
- Building Systems Design,
- Energy Consumptions,
- Energy Conservation Measures,
- Energy Analyzing,
- Energy Modeling,
- Building Systems Commissioning,
- Building Systems Operation,
- Building Systems Retrofit & Recommissioning,
- Building Systems Performance Measurement and Verification.
Extensive experience is required, particularly in:
- Energy Analyzing
- Investments (energy related)
Critical Thinking, Complex Problem Solving, Coordination and Management, Operations Analysis, Judgment and Decision Making, Time Management, Technology Design, Quality Control Analysis, Negotiation, Monitoring, Troubleshooting, Installation, Learning Strategies, Service Orientation.
How to apply:
Email your resume to: email@example.com