Even LEED certified buildings may not be living up to their true efficiency potential.
A thorough investigation of a building’s systems, equipment and control sequences can yield dozens of energy savings opportunities,
from the simple to the complex.
Solutions to improve energy efficiency can also be coordinated with efforts to improve operational efficiency and resolve
equipment and control issues.
C.E.S. utilizes the latest tools and techniques along with a cost-effective approach to determining the most appropriate energy conservation measures for the buildings we investigate which includes:
- Reviewing drawings, specifications, equipment schedules, control sequences, and the building control system
- Creating trend logs to better analyze current operation
- Interviewing facility management about operational issues, and changes to control sequences
- Investigating the site and taking lighting level and equipment power use measurements
- Calculating energy savings and determining the measure paybacks